Pages

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2013 in Review: January

What a year 2013 was!  It has featured a new house, new jobs, new schools, and new skills.  Here’s the story, month by month:

January
 I went back to work as an English teacher at Logansport High School.  I was hired for a mid-year opening to teach English 11 (American Literature) and a lab class for kids who needed extra coaching to pass the graduation-qualifying exam (ECA).  Of course, my return to full-time work led to huge changes for the rest of the family as well.  The biggest change was sending the kids to childcare, but we were fortunate enough to find a wonderful sitter named Amanda.  As if all of this wasn’t enough, January also brought Girl Scout cookie sales for Bryn, Shay, and me, since I lead the girls’ Daisy troop.


 

No comments: