Pages

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Twos-Day: Grandpa's Boys

This past weekend, we were thrilled to get a visit (albeit brief) from my dad and stepmom.  They were just here for the afternoon and dinner on Friday, but it was so good to see them and get a chance to catch up face-to-face.
 
As usual, Diane had her camera in hand and ended up with some adorable shots.  When looking at this picture, I was really struck by how much the boys look alike:
 
 
I love this picture of Aiden and my dad from Friday's visit....

And it inspired me to dig back and find this one, of my dad and Liam at 3 months (Aiden's age now):

Yeah, I'd say there's a resemblance.  :)

1 comment:

Cathy Willman said...

Oh yes there is a resemblence, except that Aiden looks like the Hulk! He makes Liam look dainty...no easy task I might add.