Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

All About Shay

Shay's homework for preschool this week was completing an "All About Me" worksheet (with my help, of course).  Her answers were so cute that I thought I'd share!  Prompt is bold, her answers are regular, and my color commentary is italicized.  :)


1. My favorite color is.... purple.

2. My favorite book is.... Baby Bear, Baby Bear, What Do You See?
(She has the entire thing memorized.)

3. My favorite television program is.... Backyardigans.
(Which she has never seen on acutal television.  She is basing this on DVDs she has checked out at the library.  I'm great by that.)

4. My favorite sport is.... soccer.
(She is playing on a 4-5 year old team this fall, and oh my goodness, it's so cute!)

5. When I grow up, I want to be.... a mermaid.
(Good luck, sweetie.)

6. I'm special because.... I'm Mommy's sunshine.
(awww!)

7. The place I'd most like to visit is.... the library.
(Clearly, she is my child!  Although this answer might have been inspired by the fact that we're going there in about an hour for a storytime.)

8. My favorite food is.... chicken.
(Although only in the format of Tyson Chicken Fries.  She turns her nose up at anything less processed.  Ugh.)

9. One thing I really want to learn is.... everything!
(That's my girl!)

10. The best thing about me is.... that I like to cuddle Mommy at night.
(Daddy may disagree with this being her best trait.... He has a hard time finding a spot in his own bed after Shay spreads out all her stuffed animals and blankies!)

11. The people in my family are.... Mommy, Bryn, me, Daddy, Liam, and Aiden.

12. My best friend is.... Parker.
(Who she has not seen since March.  Clearly I need to get on this!)

13. The person I most admire is.... my big sister Bryn.
(But only when I'm not screaming at her or hitting her...)

14. My favorite part of school is.... dot paint.

1 comment:

OneTimePoet said...

Oh...Parker loves Shay too!