Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Twos-Day: Sleepy Daddy

It's been a long time since I've done a Twos-Day photo comparison, but I'm really trying to get better about blogging, so here goes!

My sweet husband is an incredibly deep sleeper.  He can snooze through pretty much anything (including both full-on conversations and taking a shower).  I am wildly envious of this skill.  Over our years of parenthood, he has had some good naps with our kids.  Here he is with our oldest and youngest:
First-time Dad experiencing sleep deprivation; passes out in our bed with baby Bryn in his arms.

Fourth-time Daddy, still exhausted, catches a snooze on the couch with baby Aiden.

2 comments:

Ben Meyaard said...

Sneaky! Watch out, or I'll start taking pictures of you while you are asleep!

Ben Meyaard said...

Sneaky! Watch out or I'll start taking pictures of you when you are asleep!