Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Girls' Day Out

Yesterday, I had a neurologist appointment in Indianapolis, so I decided to take Bryn and Shay down with me and make a day of it.  After the appointment, we headed out to the Childrens Museum for an afternoon of fun.  It was great to be able to spend some time with just my "big kids," especially with school starting soon.  After the Museum, we met up with some friends for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants.  All told, my girls were completely wiped by the time we got home and fell asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow.  Love my sweet girls!

 Here's Bryn and Shay enjoying a ride on the carousal, which was the first thing they wanted to do upon arriving.

 Lately Liam has been a big fan of crocodiles, and he loves to yell, "Eek! Crocodile eat me!"  So when the girls and I came across this guy in the Egypt exhibit, we just had to take a picture to show Liam when we got home.

We'd only done the Egypt exhibit once before, because the kids were too little to appreciate it when we lived in Indy.  But the girls absolutely loved it this time, and I must admit that it had me itching to grab my passport, hop a plane, and see the world! 

Here's Shay, enjoying the new Hot Wheels exhibit. 

And here's Bryn, being an archaeologist in the Treasures of the Earth exhibit.

No comments: