Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Growing Up at CEC

On Bryn's birthday this year, I posted a picture of her and Ben and Chuck E. Cheese. Our actual family tradition is to take the kids out for a family outing to the birthday child's location of choice on their birthday night.... Thus far, the "location of choice" for Bryn has always been Chuck E. Cheese. I know I get a kick out of looking at her "grow up" through this series of pictures, so I thought you all might too. Happy birthday Brynie, years 1-5. Which years do you think show the greatest change?




6 comments:

Suellen said...

4 to 5! Yikes. It's like little kid - WHAM regular kid! (Happy Belated Birthday to Bryn, btw!)

Andrea said...

Tough call between 1-2 and 2-3! All really cute though! :)

Amy said...

I think the biggest change was two to three.

SlyGly said...

It's funny how Ben hasn't aged at all!

Cathy said...

I think the biggest transition is from age 2-3.

Anonymous said...

Bryn get cuter every year, & Ben looks like fatherhood totally agrees with him! But I'm guessing daddy really picked the place to eat at least the first two years:)