Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Best-Loved Boys (Part 3)

I'd better enjoy doing posts like this while I can, because it won't be too many more years (or maybe just months) before Bryn will likely forbid me from doing so. But for the time being, she considers her crushes to be conversation for all, so I feel safe in doing the same.

Anyway, check out this cuteness. I got some adorable pictures of the class on Fire Truck Day (to be posted next) and couldn't resist taking a few of Bryn and her (perhaps unknowing) beau as well. There's some definite cuddling going on there.


And yeah, she's wayyyy closer to Billy than to the kid on her other side. Preschool love connection?

Ben says I shouldn't even entertain thoughts like this. I don't think he understands little girls. :)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness that first one cracked me up! He's all being the oblivious Boy, ACTUALLY paying attention to the fire truck, and she's got that look. That look totally says, Oh Mama, look who I'm sitting next too, and how much closer can I get?!