Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Shopping with Grandma

My brother visited this week from California (more on that in a later post), so Dad and Diane drove over to see him. While Brian and Dad went golfing, I figured that Diane and I would take the kids on some big outing. But she had the idea to take them shopping instead, to get ideas for birthdays and Christmas... and maybe pick up a few small goodies along the way. Yeah, I'd say they had fun!!

A note to dentists--only ONE package of this candy was purchased, and shared by Mommy and daughters.


No, Shay did not come home with these boots, which were about six sizes too big for her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So... did the 3 boxes of candy go home with grandma then? :)

amypfan said...

I hope that comment is from either Ben or Diane and not, say, the person who checked me out at Walmart or someone who peered through my kitchen window....

Gma D did buy some candy to take home for herself. I also bought some candy to donate to a care package that my MOPS group was putting together for some students we sponsor. But the girls and I are still eating out of our one shared package of Skittles, thank you. We are not gluttons, I promise, no matter what the picture might indicate! ;)

Anonymous said...

It wasn't my comment and I also donated my candy to my favorite charity . . . Lindsay! It was a fun day and I miss you all already! Love, Grandma D