Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Posting the Posts

So I don't really know what happened, but I did notice an even lower than usual rate of comments this past week.... meaning zero. So I finally went out and looked at the blog and realized that none of my posts were there. So I went back in to Blogger and realized they were all kind of just chilling there in various stages of being "saved as drafts," but not posted. Not entirely sure how that happened, maybe some glitch in the system, or perhaps human error... I have been signficantly more tired than usual this week.... Anyway, I did get a nap this afternoon, so I'm now feeling much more alert, and I have now gone in a re-posted the posts, so you have a full week's worth posted below for your reading pleasure. :)

1 comment:

Jill said...

I had been thinking all week, aww.. Amy didn't post again today... She isn't going to make that goal of hers ;) I'm glad to see you did, and I just didn't see them! And I will try to leave more comments... I do read them everyday, just in my Google Reader, which makes it harder to comment. But here I go! Keep up the blogging - I know Jim and I are faithful readers!