Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kids

We're making an extended to visit Ben's family, and today's agenda included visiting the local zoo. Sadly, I forgot our camera cord at home, so I'm not able to transfer the vast majority of our pictures to the computer right now. With that in mind, I did snap a few on my phone today. I thought that these of the girls petting the goats at the zoo were especially cute.


I was particularly amused by our girls checking out this goat in the barrel. Ever since we learned that I was pregnant with a girl (when I was pregnant with Bryn), Ben has joked that whenever they start to display signs of becoming teenagers or being interested in boys, we're going to put them in barrels in the basement to protect them from the outside world. Apparently this goat mama had the same idea for her kid....



Shay contemplates her future as a girl in a barrel:

No comments: