Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Fill-In #177

1. Hearing my girls laughing together never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to all the fun and new activities that summer will bring.

3. Ben reading the girls a bedtime story is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have deviled eggs in it! (I'm actually not a huge fan of potato salad, but our friends have brought over this potato salad/deviled egg combo a few times, and it's pretty yummy.)

5. A chocolate/peanut butter shake from Dairy Queen was the best thing I ate today.

6. Today was a lot of time spent on finishing up my MOPS newsletter.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to sleep (that's all that's left tonight!), tomorrow my plans include a super-busy day of the Bburg garage sale, my MOPS end-of-the-year BBQ, Lyla's first birthday party, and Bryn's dance recital, and Sunday, I want to go to church and go to Hannah's 4th birthday party.

No comments: