Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill-In

It's been a while since I've done a Friday Fill-In, so here goes....

1. I'd like to sleep all the way through the night uninterrupted and wake up feeling refreshed (but I'm guessing this isn't going to happen for the next several months).

2. One of my most favorite romantic memories is the first time that Ben told me he loved me. It was finals week in December of my senior year at Butler. I had finished all of my tests that day. There was a huge snowfall, and that night, the Butler Bowl (since leveled and remodeled, sniff sniff) was full of people sledding, using everything from cafeteria trays to garbage bags as sleds. I was chatting with some friends when one of them pointed behind me at Ben. He was walking methodically through the bleachers on the opposite side of the field, spelling out words with his footprints. There were five sections of bleachers, and he spelled out "I (heart) AMY," one letter to each section. Everyone watching started to whistle and cheer as he climbed down, and we met up on the 50 yard line (perfect for people who met in marching band). I have a picture of the letters that I took the next morning, and we have it framed next to a picture of the two of us at the same football field on our wedding day.

3. Last night, I had salad and leftover meatball sandwiches from the yummy dinner that Amy H. made us for dinner.

4. Sorry for the lack of kid pictures over the last few days.

5. Can we go to sleep now?

6. One of my worst temptations is eating out; ordering whatever I want off a menu and then not having to clean up is hard to resist!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (rest of the night is already over, but it included soccer practice and dinner with friends, so it was a good one), tomorrow my plans include errands, a nap, and a birthday party, and Sunday, I want to go to church, take another nap, and tackle some household projects.

No comments: