Pages

Monday, March 08, 2010

Little Man in a Big Bed

Check out my little man in his big bed.....

This is a little misleading because he hasn't actually slept in the real crib yet (aside from as a holding pen for cleaning up after diaper changes) because he has been sleeping in the Pack 'n' Play in our room. He'll probably move to the crib next week though, when Ben has to start getting up early for work, since I don't want Ben's shockingly loud alarm to wake Liam every morning.


Notable events of today:
* I am recovered from my flu thing, which was indeed just 24 hours.
* The girls and I went outside to play this afternoon. Loving the warm weather!
* Liam went back to the doctor (just for a weight check) and is now up to 7 lbs 13 oz, so he seems to be rebounding nicely from his early days of not wanting to eat.

4 comments:

Ragfield said...

I love how the wide angle shot conveys a real sense of scale.

Ashley said...

Ok that is just too cute! - Ashley :)

SlyGly said...

Neat wall decor!

Cathy said...

Oh Precious Precious. He's so petite in that giant beastly bed. On one hand it's good he's growing so fast, but it just seems to be a bit Too Fast. Just blowing by. Give him a hug from me.