Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Sweet Dog Free to a Good Home

Please pass this on to anyone you know who might be interested.....

My sister Kristin is attending nursing school, and as her time commitments for school and work increase, she is having a difficult time taking care of her sweet little dog, Sadie, because she is away from home so much. She is looking for a good home for her dog. Sadie did live with us for a year (while Kristin lived with us), and I can attest to the fact that she is wonderful with children. My girls love her and would take her in a heartbeat if it wasn't for the impending arrival of this baby. Please see Kristin's description below:



Sadie is a 2 year old dog – half Chihuahua, half Terrier. She weighs 11 pounds. She is extremely lovable and playful and loves to cuddle….she will give you hugs and sit on your lap if you let her! She loves to runaround and play with her toys. She is short-haired, so she does not shed or ever need haircuts! She is potty-trained and will let you know when she has to go out. She loves her sleep, and will get right under the covers and snuggle with you. She is great with children and gets along well with other dogs. She is very cute, very fun, and very low maintenance. I wish I could keep her forever…but unfortunately because of school and work I am not able to give her the love, attention, or space in my tiny apartment that she deserves.
She already has everything she could need: her crate, leash, collar, food, food dishes, nail clippers, her papers, treats, bones, toys, and even some cute little outfits! I am not asking for any money, just that she has a good home to go to where she will be loved and cared for.
If you are interested, leave a comment here or email me at AmyPfan at yahoo dot com and I'll get you in touch with my sister. Thanks!

1 comment:

Jill said...

let me see if I can convince Jim... ;)