Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Soon

Soon, I will be able to both sit down and walk without pain.
Soon, I will be able to sleep without the aid of medication.
Soon, I will be able to stand up without fear of my legs giving out.
Soon, I will be able to stop wearing this V2 supporter.
Soon, my varicose veins will be gone.
Soon, the skin on my stomach will stop itching from being pulled so taut.
Soon, I will be able to reach my feet again.
Soon, I can wear jeans instead of stretch pants.
Soon, I'll be able to wear regular shirts without fear of exposing my belly.
Soon, strangers will stop asking me when I'm due.
Soon, we'll have to buckle the third carseat into the van.
Soon, I'll be able to bend over and pick things up off the floor.
Soon, I'll be washing clothes in Dreft detergent.
Soon, Ben will no longer be the only boy in our house.
Soon, I'll get to sleep in a bed that moves up and down.
Soon, Shay will get her turn to wear the "I'm the Big Sister" shirt.
Soon, Bryn will get to hold her baby brother.
Soon, I'll be getting up at 4:30 in the morning for a 6:00 induction.
Soon, my sister will be spending the night at our house to watch the girls.
Soon, I won't be able to refer to my children as just "the girls" anymore.
Soon, I will have to finish decorating the nursery.
Soon, I will have to test our old baby monitors.
Soon, Ben and I have got to finish our "to do before baby comes" list.
Soon, we'll have a Meyaard baby.
Soon, proud grandparents will want to come visit.
Soon, Tela's remaining black hair will turn white.
Soon, Dagny will start sleeping under the crib again.
Soon, I'll be getting up all night long to nurse.
Soon, Ben will have some time off work.
Soon, Bryn will have to stop sleeping in my bed.
Soon, Shay will no longer be the baby of the family.
Soon, I'll have to learn how to change diapers on a boy.
Soon, I'll be ordering my meals at the hospital.
Soon, I'll be wearing a hideous hospital gown.
Soon, I'll be hooked up to many monitors.
Soon, we'll be taking lots of pictures.
Soon, I can stop taking iron supplements.
Soon, I'll be able to roll over at night without coming fully awake.
Soon, I can decrease the amount of pillows I need to sleep.
Soon, I'll be stocking up on pacifiers.
Soon, small blue clothes will be in use.
Soon, I'll be a mother of three.....

Less than 34 hours until induction!

7 comments:

NAME: Caroline Not-in-the-City said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! Can't wait to see him!!!!

NAME: Caroline Not-in-the-City said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you! Can't wait to see him!!!!

Suellen said...

The bed that moves up and down.....that's what I missed the most. :) LOL

SlyGly said...

Can't wait! Can't wait!!

katie said...

ahh! so happy for you guys, thinking & praying for every single one of you!

rachel said...

I'll be thinking about you & Ben! Hope everything goes smoothly and you are on your way to being more comfortable again.

Andrea said...

Love it! Can't wait to meet your little boy (soon!) :)