Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines

Both of my girls were incredibly sweet on Valentine's Day. Bryn told me that I was her special Valentine (although after some talking, she decided it was okay for Shay and Daddy to be our Valentines too). Shay made the following statement, which just made me melt: "Mommy, I love you too much!" And all of that was while Ben was in the shower, so I know that it was unprompted. :)

They must have taken their cues from their daddy though, because he was also wonderful. He let me take a nice long nap, and later he counseled me through the huge emotional breakdown I had as a result of the severe pain that is accompanying me for every minute of the final weeks of this pregnancy. (Come to think of it, the baby was the only one who did NOT treat me well this Valentine's Day....)

Here's me with two of my Valentines..... Love you all!

1 comment:

Suellen said...

You are a better woman than I am. I had severe pain as well, but I just whined and flopped over a chair. You're still functioning! Hang in there. Liam will be here soon!!! (I know it doesn't feel like it!)