Pages

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mommy Weight

To those of you who claim that you cannot possibly take a guess as to the baby's weight because you haven't seen me or how much I have grown--here is my effort at getting you to play along. No, I'm not about to reveal how much I weigh these days (the total is just too depressing), but I will let you take a look at the comparison between pregnancies.

Here are Ben and I checking into the hospital for my induction with Bryn. I remember being bigger than this; maybe it's true that "black is slimming."

Here's me about a week before my induction with Shay.
And here's me this morning (so about 4 days before this baby's arrival!).
Yes, I know I am "all baby." But really, where else are they supposed to go on my 5'2" frame?
Any further guesses on baby weight now?

4 comments:

Ben said...

Did Bryn take that picture?

Maria said...

I'm going with 7 lbs, 12 oz. Good luck!

Kathy said...

I'm sticking to my guess! And yes, you're all baby - but that's good! You have a perfect belly. I hope I can look like that some day :-)

Jill said...

Let's go with an even 8 pounds since that's what both Tyler and Callie were. Funny that Callie is now petite and Tyler is enormous! I'm thinking of you--I check your blog every day in hopes of some news!