Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Geeky Boy Night

Ben has long sighed over how he wants to have a Geeky Boy Board Game Night (his title, not mine) but has never seemd to find the time. So, for his birthday, I planned one for him. He was incredibly surprised tonight when I told him what was going to happen, and he even did a happy dance around the kitchen. Right now he's downstairs with five of his friends, covering the kitchen table with board games that I don't even pretend to understand and having a great time. So happy birthday one more time!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm glad he's enjoying, really, hearing he did a happy dance made me happy. Sam finally just conked out after screaming at me for 2 hours. I'm so glad Ben et al. are able to enjoy good Quality Manful Manly Game Time.

SuperSillyAunt said...

I'm sure Axis and Allies was one of the games. This post made me smile. You are such a good wife (not to mention a great mama too!)

Andrea said...

You're a good wifey! :)