Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Friday Fill-In

I haven't done any Friday Fill-Ins yet this calendar year, so I thought this week might be a good time to start. The original text is in bold; my answers are in plain type.

1. I know it's going to be a rough morning when I have to wake Bryn up--she just cries and cries instead of getting moving, even if it's significantly later than she usually wakes up. I'm already dreading the year that I will have to start putting her on the bus at a certain time!

2. The last month of pregnancy is the longest month (and that's what I am now in!).

3. You can't help but wonder what the producers of "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" were thinking when they created the final episode--such a weird cliffhanger ending (which we watched on DVD tonight).

4. Ben's mom is bringing us the van tomorrow; bring it on! (The "it" in the "bring it on" here can either be considered my new status as a mini-van mom, or the impending birth of this baby. I've been saying that he's not allowed to come until we have a car big enough for all 3 kids to fit in, which we will after we purchase the Meyaards' van from them this weekend.)

5. Where have you looked already? (This would be a question that I ask Bryn a lot, when she is moaning that one of her toys is missing.)

6. Ben's Malibu is now available for sale. I will be driving his parents' van (which will be our van after this weekend) and he will be driving my Jeep. Now we just need to sell his car to pay for the purchase of the van.... so if you know someone who is interested, send them my way.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed after I post this, tomorrow my plans include becoming a mini-van mom, and Sunday, I want to go on a date with Ben while the girls have fun with Nana!

No comments: