Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

13 Reasons I'll Be Glad...

For this week's Thursday Thirteen, I thought I'd feature 13 Reasons I'll Be Glad When This Baby Gets Here:

1. no more sciatic nerve pain

2. no more pain or huge veins from vulval varicosis (the doctor assures me the veins will shrink right back to their regular size)

3. no more having to wear the terrible V2 Supporter

4. no more Ferralet (iron supplement) to make me sick on a daily basis

5. I will be able to wear jeans again

6. I'll be able to reach my feet again.... especially helpful when putting on socks and shoes

7. I will no longer get beaten up from the inside

8. I might be able to find a comfortable position to sleep

9. Bryn and Shay are going to be such good big sisters--they can't wait for their brother to come!

10. Ben will no longer be the only boy in our household

11. I'll be able to put all the "getting ready" stress behind me and enjoy a sweet little bundle of love

12. I will no longer have to tell Bryn and Shay, "I'm sorry, I can't do that, the baby is hurting me."

13. I will finally get to hold, cuddle, and love my baby boy!

No comments: