Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding Weekend

I have a pitifully short amount of time to write this, as Bryn is upstairs begging for me to come sleep with her--and let's face it, bedtime sounds pretty good! :) I wanted to at least give a quick shout-out to all my dear friends from the Dunlap Clan, with whom we spent a wonderful weekend in Peoria. We were able to celebrate Maria's wedding to Jason, as well as have a baby shower for both Melissa and Ashley. It was an absolutely wonderful weekend of getting caught up with friends and family, and I couldn't have asked for a better reunion. Love to you all!

Clan and spouses at the wedding

Clan and spouses at the rehearsal dinner

Maria and Jason's very classy first dance
(thanks to Rob for the photo)

Ben and me out without kids :)
(thanks to Trisha? Rob? for the photo)





3 comments:

Melissa said...

Best. Baby shower. Ever.

The whole weekend was great!! Thanks so much!!

Ragfield said...

The photo on the boat wasn't mine, as I'm sure you'll remember, we didn't make the boat.

AngieRenee said...

what a GREAT picture of you and ben!!!