Pages

Monday, June 08, 2009

Makes My Monday

And in this return edition of "Makes My Monday," the topic should be rather obvious...
* it's summer
* I'm done with school
* I get to spend time with my precious girls

I actually started out summer by jumping into activities. This week is VBX at our church. Yes, we're hip and trendy, and we have a Vacation Bible Xperience, not Vacation Bible School, because that would sound far too boring to kids. Anyway.... I am volunteering with the 3 year olds, so I'm actually one of Bryn's teachers this year. Shay is in the nursery as well. This means that my alarm will be going off at 6:30 all week long, which isn't the most festive start to summer, but hey, it's still sleeping in an hour later than I was while teaching, so I can't complain TOO much. :) In short, summer thus far is both busy and good.

No comments: