Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-In

Look at me--I've blogged every day this week! :)

1. I grew up thinking that my grandparents were some of the greatest people who ever lived. As a grownup, I still think that.

2. Google Reader was the last website I was at before coming here. That's how I keep track of all your blogs!

3. Why don't you stop crying? As I type this, I hear Shay crying in the next room, in spite of the fact that both Daddy Ben and Bryn are playing with her.

4. Naptime helps me relax. By that I mean either taking a nap myself while the girls are asleep, or getting some of my own stuff done while they sleep.

5. Thanks for the pizza, I feel much better after eating.

6. My head of school was very off-putting.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the water park with all the other VBX volunteers and their families (in spite of the fact that it's about 65 degrees out), tomorrow my plans include going to the library and then going out to dinner and visiting with Dad and Diane, and Sunday, I want to curl up with a good book.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Good job on the daily blogging, and that was With VBX. How long are you going to keep that up?