Pages

Saturday, May 09, 2009

What Bryn Thinks of Mommy

Bryn's preschool class did the cutest thing for Mother's Day. The teachers asked them various questions about their mommies and sent home all the answers. Here's what Bryn had to say about me:

If you could change one thing about your Mommy, what would it be?
Bryn: I wish I make her happy.

What does your Mommy do in her spare time?
Bryn: Her make house.

Who's the boss in your house?
Bryn: Mommy and Daddy been boss at my house.
(We think this was actually supposed to be "Mommy Amy and Daddy Ben boss at my house.")

What job does your Mommy do best?
Bryn: She drives from work--I don't know.

Why did God make your Mommy?
Bryn: She makes me happy.

4 comments:

AngieRenee said...

those are so sweet!! =)

Jill said...

I love why God made you! So cute!!

Amy said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm glad that we can relate to each other (but sad what we have to relate about). You have two beautiful girls, and I've enjoyed reading back on your story as well. Christianne is a good connector! I look forward to reading more of your stories, and maybe we can be an encouragement to each other.

SlyGly said...

Amy, I miss your regular blogging and am looking forward to your summer vacation!