Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Returning June 5

Hi everyone. There is much going on with the MeyPfan family right now. I'm glad to share with individual friends, but I'm not really at the point where I'm ready to air all on the internet. Given all of that and my insane school schedule, I will be largely on a blogging hiatus until June 5 (which is my last day of school). There will be occasional posts with cute pictures of the girls, but for those of you who check my blog daily and are constantly disappointed, just hang on until June 5, when there will again be a deluge of posting. Love to all--

7 comments:

Ragfield said...

Oh, I thought this was your job ;)

Suellen said...

I love you.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you, but will try to HANG ON!!! Take care, will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers....... hugs to your darling girls........ logan's grama

Welcome to Our Nest of Three said...

amy ... praying for you, dear friend. i can't imagine how overwhelmed you're feeling right now, but fortunately, our great God does ... and it is His name i will call upon on your behalf. lots of love, caroline

Moonwatcher said...

I love you too, Amela!

Krysten said...

I love you too Amy! I, too, am anxiously awaiting June 5. Except my last day will actually be June 7 because we have to make up a day. :( It's only a little more than a month away, though! Yeah!

Melissa said...

I'll miss your blog entries and eagerly await your return to the blogosphere. Sending you strength, love, peace, and joy.