Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

My Husband Ben

(I'm experiencing an overwhelming lack of comments here, folks.....)

This survey is supposed to test "how well you know your husband," which is pretty silly, considering that it's some very insignificant and arbitrary questions, but I'll give it a whirl. Ben, how'd I do on accuracy? :)

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog, or some creepy cop show

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
French

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
tomatoes

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Coke

5. Where did he go to high school?
Elkhart Memorial High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Something really big—maybe 12 or 13?

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Plaster blocks and the rubber molds to make them

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Not sure, we don’t eat many sandwiches. I do know that if it’s pb&j, it has to be chunky peanut butter, not creamy.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Does coffee count? ☺

10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn’t eat breakfast, but he is rather partial to Reese’s Puffs.

11. What would he never wear?
Any kind of fancy expensive designer clothing—which is good, because I wouldn’t either.

12. What is his favorite sports team?
Indianapolis Colts

13. Who did he vote for? Hillary Clinton in the primary (in an effort to split the vote to assist McCain), but then he changed his mind and voted for Obama in the real election

14. Who is his best friend?
According to Bryn, it’s Baby Shay

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Stress out

4 comments:

Andrea said...

We're all just so massively impressed with your blogging abilities that we are ashamed to post anything. ;)

By the way, I'm copying and posting your blog only to prove that Rob and Ben are practically the same people...

Ben said...

1. Right!

2. I grew up on "Western" and French is the closest I've found in public :)

3. dead-on!

4. Yes, with an occasional foray into iced-tea.

5. Correct.

6. Horseshoe-accuracy counts here... 13

7. rubber molds, I'll give you...I'm trying to sell off the blocks as fast as possible!

8. Tunafish, though you wouldn't know anything about that. :)

9. Sechuan buffet ftw!

10. yepper-depper

11. ok.

12. sure

13. no comment, but correct

14. She's probably right

15. Yes, but it keeps me on my toes!

Love you!

Cathy said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Ben rocks!