Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Andrew

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, every now and then

3. What was your FIRST job?
Does babysitting count? If not, then Dairy Queen.

4. What was your FIRST car?
Maroon Chevy Lumina, a hand-me-down from my dad

5. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
No one yet. But usually it’s Ben.

6. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Ugh, why am I awake? This is the only day I don’t have to get up with an alarm, so why am I up so early?

7. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Leiter in Chillicothe, then Mr. Zeidler when I moved to Philadelphia halfway through the year

8. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I don’t really remember, but I would guess Florida, since I know we went there a few times when I was young.

9. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk to them?
Christy Hammond, and no, we lost touch about two decades ago.

10. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
I think at my own house, with Amy Schoenheider.

11. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Ben

12. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
Melissa and Rob’s

13. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
peed

14. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Amy Grant, with a group from my church

15. FIRST tattoo?
Not so much, since I’m afraid of needles. Back in the college days, though, I secretly harbored a desire to get a tattoo of a Celtic knot on my lower back.

16. First piercing?
Ears, when I was in fourth grade. I later had to have them re-pierced because they grew closed.

17. First foreign country you've been to?
Spain, during a trip with my high school.

First non-North American country?
Same thing.

18. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves with my dad. The evil stepmother was soooo scary!

19. When was your FIRST detention?
Never had one

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Illinois

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Dee-Dee, for about three weeks. Then I moved across the hall to live with Bethany.

No comments: