Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Celebrity Undercover

I promise that a real post with updates and such is coming. Until then....

Tonight at the UHS basketball game, several girls came up to me and commented on my kids. They said, "You probably hear this all the time, but your littlest daughter looks just like...."

In my head, I was already filling in the end of the sentence with "your husband." Had that actually been what they said, I would have pointed out that Bryn looked more like Ben than Shay does. I also contemplated the possibility of them saying "...just like you." This is something that several people have told me. I don't actually think that's true, although it is true that Shay looks far more like me than Bryn does.

But no. The sentence actually became, "You probably hear this all the time, but your littlest daughter looks just like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's baby! You know--Shiloh."

When I laughed at this, the girls were shocked. They said they noticed the resemblance as soon as they saw Shay, and that their friends all saw it too. I'm not buying, but what do you think?



Okay, they both have blond baby hair and blue eyes, but that's about it, right? Besides, Shay is far cuter. :)

Now, if only someone would tell me that I look just like Angelina Jolie.....

9 comments:

Jenibug7 said...

honestly, i think shay's eyes are a much prettier blue. :)

Ragfield said...

I'm going to have to agree with the girls on this... there is some resemblance.

Cathy said...

Come to think of it, she does a little. So when they make Shay's story into a movie, you'll know who to call!

Anonymous said...

Actually I think she looks just like Grandma D!

Anonymous:)

Krysten said...

I would agree that there is a resemblance, but I would also agree that Shay is cuter! :)

If you did look just like Angelina Jolie, you'd have to watch out. Megan would be very mad at you that you forced her husband to leave her for you while she was 6 months pregnant! :)

Andrea said...

Hmmm now that I see the pictures together, she does look a little like Brad & Angelina's daughter....

Guess I don't keep up on my tabloids like I should or I would have noticed this before! ;)

Melissa said...

Wow, she does look a little like Shiloh. But I have to agree with Krysten... Shay is way cuter!

just a girl said...

would you be weirded out if i said i've thought this in the past!?

cuz i did.

also - elizabeth cook says hi. she was in my car the last 8 hours

Jill said...

I can kinda see the similarities.. However I know of one big difference.. I always see Shay smiling, and I've never seen a smile out of Shiloh..