Pages

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Friday Fill-In #13

1. The world is both a terrible and a beautiful place.

2. "That's VERY beautiful" was the last thing I said (to Bryn, regarding her painting of Beauty and the Beast, done all in red).

3. I wonder what this year will hold for me.

4. Heaven is at the end of all things.

5. There's something to be said for naps--I sometimes wonder how I make it through a day without one!

6. Curled up with a book, knowing that all my work is done is where I want to be (but since part 2 of that statement isn't true, neither is part 1).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to small group Girls Night Out/Boys Night In, Saturday my plans include going to the funeral of a former student, and Sunday, I want to enjoy my last day of freedom before going back to work on Monday after break.

No comments: