Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In #107

(I decided to switch my numbering system over to the number of the prompt on the Friday Fill-Ins site, rather than number by how many I have done)

1. Enough with the sub-zero temperatures; I'm ready for my furnace to stop working overtime!

2. The ever-present mommy debate of "work or stay home?" causes me to be conflicted.

3. I've been craving an exotic vacation. Most of the January term classes from my school are traveling next week--to New York City, to San Francisco, to Washington, D.C., etc. I'm jealous--I want to go somewhere fun!

4. Bryn trying to act all serious and grown up makes me laugh.

5. I wish I could go to Aruba next week. (I've been to Aruba and don't actually know much about it, but one of the people I work with is going there for a 2-week vacation so I've got it on the brain, and it sounds heavenly, especially compared to our freezing weather!)

6. Figuring out finances has been on my mind lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (I'm already in my pjs and headed there as soon as I post!), tomorrow my plans include going to the library, and Sunday, I want to try out some new recipes!

No comments: