Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Expose Yourselves

I stole this from a blog that I enjoy creeping on... and yes, I did leave a comment this week! I may have missed the action "National De-Lurking Week" (if there really is such a thing), as I saw this on her blog last week, but I'm still challenging you all!
As my ticker tells me that I am currently at 14,564 views (just since I put it up last summer) and I don't recieve very many comments, I'm curious who it is that is adding all these page loads. Additionally, nearly every time I get together with a friend that I haven't seen in a while, he or she says, "Oh, I love reading your blog!" Meanwhile, I had no idea that they were reading..... this makes me curious.
So, this week, I challenge you to "expose yourself." Let me know that you're out there and reading. I have my comments enabled to allow you to post anonymously, but if that's not your style, please drop me an email at AmyPfan at yahoo dot com (spelled out here to avoid spam). I'd love to know your name and your location--I'm thinking it would be compile and post a list of readers so that you can all say hi to each other as well. :)
So go ahead--leave a comment!

12 comments:

Andrea said...

I comment often so you know I read your blog but "hi"! :)

Jenibug7 said...

Still reading faithfully in Texas. Might not be nextdoor anymore, but still feel very much like I know what is going on with yall! :)

Cathy said...

I came out of the closet stalker phase 2 years ago, and introduced myself, and I'm so glad I did because now we're closest of friends, and I'm so Grateful! God Bless the Internet!

Melissa said...

Alright, I'll admit it... I read your blog!

rachel said...

Ben's friend here, also in TX!

Big Sis said...

I read too! I just don't comment very often. I never know what to say.

Anonymous said...

I leave comments sometimes! -- Ashley :)

SlyGly said...

I comment all the time!! Do you have a Google analytics account for the blog? It doesn't give you names, but it does provide locations and some other interesting things...

Tina said...

I'm here! Love reading about and seeing pictures of your girls - they're adorable!

Krysten said...

I'm here too. I do comment on occasion. It really just depends on how hectic things are around here. Sadie has to go to the doctor for shots today and Daddy has to take her. :(

Anonymous said...

just so you know, yes, I read your blog, I love reading and hearing about you and the "fam"....,,,,,, and it is such an interesting and busy one, to say the least!!! I do sometimes leave comments,,,,,,,, just know I'm keeping you close in thought, and prayers for a good 2009 for all of you!!! Luv and hugs, logan's grama

Anonymous said...

You really should know who is reading in Elkhart, but just for the record, I'm Ben's mom and "nana" to the girls and I check every day what's happening in your lives.

Love ya!

Helen