Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

For You I Will

I saw this on Joe's blog several days ago. I am currently looking for a bit of a mental break from grading, so I thought I'd fill this out while eating lunch.

Side note: I am not technologically advanced or rich enough to have my own iPod, but I do have iTunes on my fancy school computer, so I'll use that instead.

1. Put your iPOD on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!

If someone says, "Is this okay" you say?
Wherever You Are (Jack Ingram)

What would best describe your personality?
Self-Portrait In Three Colors (Charles Mingus)

What do you like in a guy/girl?
Prelude to A Kiss (Alicia Keys)

What is your life's purpose?
It Matters To Me (Faith Hill)

What is your motto?
Lucky (Britney Spears)

What do your friends think of you?
Behind These Hazel Eyes (Kelly Clarkson)

What do you think about very often?
Undo Me (Jennifer Knapp)

What is 2+2?
Boondocks (Little Big Town)

What do you think of your best friend?
Wonderwall (Oasis)

What do you think of the person you like?
I'm Gonna Miss Her (Brad Paisley)

What is your life story?
Take Me There (Rascal Flatts)

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Rebecca Lynn (Bryan White)

What do you think when you see the person you like?
In Repair (John Mayer)

What do your parents think of you?
Little Red Rodeo (Phil Vassar)

What will you dance to at your wedding?
If You Go Away (New Kids on the Block)

What will they play at your funeral?
Another Day (Rent soundtrack)

What is your hobby/interest?
Welcome to the Jungle (Guns 'n' Roses)

What is your biggest secret?
Play Something Country (Brooks & Dunn)

What do you think of your friends?
Can't Fight the Moonlight (Coyote Ugly soundtrack)

What's the worst thing that could happen?
Real Wild Child (Pretty Woman soundtrack)

How will you die?
Love Song for No One (John Mayer)

What is the one thing you regret?
This One's For the Children (New Kids on the Block)

What makes you laugh?
Ants Marching (Dave Matthews Band)

What makes you cry?
Do You Remember (Jack Johnson)

Will you ever get married?
Dirty Pop (Justin Timberlake)

What scares you the most?
Mambo #5 (Lou Bega)

Does anyone like you?
Ready to Run (Dixie Chicks)

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Goodbye Earl (Dixie Chicks)

What hurts right now?
Move This (Technotronic)

What do you say in the morning when you first wake up?
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf (Disney's Greatest Hits)

What will you post this as?
For You I Will (Teddy Geiger)

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I'd have to agree, it hurts for me to "Move This" too.

Welcome to Our Nest of Three said...

amy, this is hysterical... i especially like, "what do you think about very often" answer: Undo Me. It's definitely not the typical worn-out-working-mom response, but it seems Ben is a pretty lucky man, and you're more of a forward woman than I though you were. :) lol... they're all so fitting. too fun. if only I was cool enough to have itunes - or anything mp3 for that matter - i'd repost this clever idea. hope you got some lunchbreak amusement!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mambo #5 kind of scares me too. ;) It was fun reading these! - Ashley :)

Jenibug7 said...

I love "Real Wild Child" as the worst thing that could happen. LOL