Pages

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Bryn's Birthday Tradition

For Bryn's first birthday, we took her to Chuck E. Cheese, largely because we couldn't come up with anything else that would seem hugely festive to a 1-year-old. Then we did it again for her second birthday. So now, it seems, Chuck E. Cheese is our tradition on Bryn's birthday. We went last night, and she had such a great time, running around to all the games and putting her "moneys" in the slots. What amazes me most though, is how she has grown over the years. Check out these pictures:

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old
(apparently they don't hand out balloons and crowns anymore--this year she got a sticker and some free tokens)
My little girl is getting so big!!

5 comments:

Krysten said...

Too cute! Hope you had a great time! Sadie is officially 2 months old today! My how time flies! I will get you that recipe. I'm waiting for my mom to send it to me. :)

Cathy said...

It's amazing to see how much she's grown, and indeed how fast it just blows right by. She told me today, she's now 4, faster growing than you thought.She also looks like she had a much more FABULOUS time this year than the first time. Cutie pie.

AngieRenee said...

such a cute picture of bryn!!!

Suellen said...

Awww.....Happy Birthday Bryn. Can't wait for your party (princesses and all!)

Tina said...

Look at that smile! She is adorable!