1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Please note that I'm referring to the television series here, as the movie is truly awful. But I made fun of Derek for years for watching the show, but I got hooked on it myself shortly after Bryn was born. We now own all 7 seasons on DVD, plus all 5 seasons of Angel, and we have passed on the joy of Josh Whedon's wittiness to many friends.
2. Enchiladas, most recently chicken ones with salsa verde, is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for excessive grading--reports are due on Monday.
4. Napping while sun comes through the window is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word "miscarriage" again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a cornfield, and on the other was a cow (I'm thinking here of my drive to school every day).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling in bed with Bryn while reading her a bedtimes story, tomorrow my plans include taking the girls to an apple orchard, and Sunday, I want to finish my grading and reports in time to go to bed at a reasonable hour!