Pages

Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #15

1. October is Melissa's favorite month.

2. Fertility issues scare me! I don't know where to go from here, and every option seems both frightening and depressing.

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to teach Bryn the joys of jumping in a big pile.
4. My favorite horror movie is nonexistant because I am far too much of a wuss to watch scary movies. I guess "The Shining" needs to get an honorable mention here, as Jarrod and various other friends forced me to watch it in high school, and it has haunted me ever since.

5. Reunions with high school friends = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night and everyone came over to our house, because we're the only ones on our street with a basement.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Game Night with Kathy, Ryan, Alicia, Suellen, Parker, Cathy, Chris, and Derek, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and playing with Bryn and Shay, and Sunday, I want to work in the church nursery and then at a UHS open house event (or, at least, this is what I will be doing)!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Game Night!
I'd love to have Chris leaf hop but my neighborhood isn't exactly overflowing with mature trees. Maybe we'll have to go hunting?!
Fertility drama is scary, but it can also be a time of discovery...about yourself: both technically, and spriritually, what you're made of, which is Strong Stuff, and how close your Father reallly is. One perk to your situation is that you are Not Alone: unfortunately, there are lots of friends who've been there, and will be, to hold your hand.

Krysten said...

I so wish we lived closer and could participate in game night. We could really use some adult, yet child-friendly, time. My parents have been phenomenal supports and I'm very thankful to have them close, but it would be great to have people our own age that lived close and would "play" with us too!

Maybe you can have a game night on the Friday night before homecoming and we can actually get there in time to enjoy it!

Melissa said...

love you, Amy :)