1. October is Melissa's favorite month.
2. Fertility issues scare me! I don't know where to go from here, and every option seems both frightening and depressing.
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to teach Bryn the joys of jumping in a big pile.
4. My favorite horror movie is nonexistant because I am far too much of a wuss to watch scary movies. I guess "The Shining" needs to get an honorable mention here, as Jarrod and various other friends forced me to watch it in high school, and it has haunted me ever since.
5. Reunions with high school friends = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night and everyone came over to our house, because we're the only ones on our street with a basement.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Game Night with Kathy, Ryan, Alicia, Suellen, Parker, Cathy, Chris, and Derek, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and playing with Bryn and Shay, and Sunday, I want to work in the church nursery and then at a UHS open house event (or, at least, this is what I will be doing)!