Pages

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Places to Go

Look how big my baby is getting! This is her newest trick. She crawls over to the stairs and climbs up the first step. She then tends to look around with a big grin on her face, like she's saying "Look what I did! Be proud of me!" She never makes it past the first stair though, and after a while, she starts to fuss and cry because she can't figure out how to go any higher or how to get back down the floor. She's pulling up on every piece of furniture she can find, and she's also been known to use me, Ben, Kristin, Bryn, and the dogs as objects to push up off of. On Sunday, she pushed up on a little kid's chair, and she took several steps across the room while pushing it and supporting her weight on it. I'm not ready for her to be this big!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

haha, cute picture. I think she's wondering why you're taking her picture, and not helping her back down. She's getting so big!! I still can't get over all the hair!

Ragfield said...

That's what I look like going up stairs.

AngieRenee said...

sounds like another baby is in order! ;)

Melissa said...

another milestone!

Cathy said...

I agree with Kathy, she's just waiting for you to come rescue her, and getting a little annoyed that you're busy taking her picture. So much personality in such a small person.