Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In #13

1. I enjoy my job, even though it keeps me far more busy than I like.

2. How to get all my school work done, while keeping up on housework, and most importantly, spending time with my family, is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew that Baby Parker would be fine--and she is, all 9 pounds and 11 ounces of her.

4. Take Bryn, add a little dress, and you end up with a princess.

5. Life has gifted me with beautiful daughters.

6. Having a really great dream is an instant vacation.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed (the night is almost over, but the best part was getting to meet Baby Parker), tomorrow my plans include grading, napping, and visiting with Dad and Diane, and Sunday, I want to do more of the same!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Yea Baby Parker!!