Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

One Word

I got survey in an email forward from my friend Cathy, and it intrigued me enough to fill out and post here. I will eventually get around to doing a post about my past two days of teacher training for University, but right now, my brain is fried and I'm feeling the intense need to relax for a while. So here we go...

USING ONLY ONE WORD.....
1. Where is your cell phone? nightstand
2. Your significant other? Ben
3. Your hair? brown
4. Your mother? Tina
5. Your father? David
6. Your favorite thing? naps
7. Your dreams last night? school
8. Your favorite drink? cherry
9. Your dream/goal? love
10. What room you are in? living
11. Your hobby? books
12. Your fear? distance
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? contentment
14. Where were you last night? restaurant
15. Something that you aren't? athletic
16. Muffins? chocolate
17. Wish list item? time
18. Where you grew up? Peoria
19. Last thing you did? story
20. What are you wearing? clothes
21. Your TV? dusty
22. Your pets? barking
23. Friends? invaluable
24. Your life? chaos
25. Your mood? sleepy
26. Missing someone? daughters
27. Your car? Jeep
28. Something you're not wearing? socks
29. Your favorite store? Target
32. Your favorite color? blue
33. When is the last time you laughed? lunch
34. Last time you cried? fight

A) Four places that I go to over and over: library, school, Kroger, church
B) Four people who email me regularly: Alicia, Cathy, Kathy, spam
C) My favorite four places to eat: Bonefish, Agatucci's, [P.F.] Chang's, Avanti's
D) Four places I would like to go right now: bed, Michigan, [Camp] Tecumseh, Ireland
E) Four TV shows I watch all the time? Friends, Buffy, Angel, [The Secret Life of the American] Teenager

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you say you're not athletic, but remember when we hid in the dugout, and they they found us? You went out and cracked one into the outfield, while I proceeded to be thrown about ten pitches for "practice." Yeah...absolutely humiliating! ;) Such funny memories! - Ashley :)

Kathy said...

I haven't been to any of your 4 favorite restaurants!

Fox and Dawg said...

At least I'm not the only one watching ABC Family on Tuesday Nights :)
-Gwyn