Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #14

I know this is last week's, but I liked the prompt here better than this week's, and since I didn't do it then, I figured it was still fair game. :)

And I am doing my part to spread the blogging obsession.... all of my students created blogs this week, and today their assignment was to do Friday Fill-Ins. I realize this is not terribly intellectual, but it does give them practice posting and leaving comments for each other, which is what I was going for.

1. The last meal I had a restaurant was Monday night at Chili's; my sister was our waitress.

2. Sleeping in class is something I strongly dislike (so don't do it!).

3. The full moon is something that my 2 1/2 year old daughter is always very excited to see.

4. "You would!" is one of my favorite local expressions.
5. Sometimes it's best to be willing to laugh at yourself.
6. Prince Caspian is the best movie I've seen so far this year (but I've only seen 2 in the theater).
7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out to dinner with my mom when she visits from out of town, tomorrow my plans include participating in our neighborhood garage sale and block party, and Sunday, I want to take a long nap!

1 comment:

Mike said...

mmmmm... Chili's babyback ribs. :)