Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #13

1. You know you're old when you'd rather take a nap than socialize.

2. My heart is divided between home and school.

3. To have my lesson planning completely finished is what I need RIGHT NOW!

4. I have felt the joy of hope, I have known the depths of loss.

5. Gah, won't these people.... actually, no complaints right now.

6. Post a comment as soon as you can!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner with friends and a possible solution to my future daycare dilemma, tomorrow my plans include NAPPING and Sunday, I want to show off my husband and babies at the UHS pitch-in.

4 comments:

Suellen said...

Nancy Webster is going to eat up your babies! :) (Not in a scary cannibalistic way!) lol

Kathy said...

I hope the childcare situation gets all straightened out for you! :)

Cathy said...

Hope you get lots of rest this weekend!

Kathy said...

lol I reread your post and I love the 1st one...I love naps...sigh...