1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to my own life. History is interesting and all, but what I would really love would be to go back and relive some of my own good times--high school Clan outings to Maid-Rite or nights spent sitting around with friends in the Butler dorms.
2. Give me a long, uninterrupted night of sleep or give me a nap!
3. I am listening to Emily J and Alex C's gleeful laughs as they run around my house (I'm babysitting today).
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking "I'm so glad Amy posted a new blog!"
5. I'll always be Bryn and Shay's mommy, even when I go back to work. (I've actually experienced a great deal of paranoia lately that they won't love me anymore when I'm not with them all day every day--I know this is just an irrational fear, but still.)
6. My idea of a good time includes being able to relax without having to worry about "getting stuff done."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to family yard work (not so much looking forward to actually doing it, but looking forward to the end result), tomorrow my plans include lesson plans for school, more yard work, hopefully a nap, and church, and Sunday, I want to get caught up with my Focus small group at the 9:30 service, work in the nursery during the 11:00 service, get some school work done, and spend quality time with Ben and the girls!