Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday Fill-In #11

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a plan for what's going on with my life.

2. Three desserts are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator. To be fair, though, they are only there because I made them for Saturday's baby shower for Suellen, Alicia, Krysten, and Adam.

3. I never leave home without my keys. (This is actually a bit of a joke, as about 90% of the time that I'm going somewhere, I get everything loaded in the car and then have to come back in for my keys.)

4. If I were a condiment, I would be pickles because they're my favorites. Weak reasoning, I know.

5. People who say one thing and do another are really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "I'm exhausted."

7. And as for the weekend, Friday I’m looking forward to cleaning my house, wrapping baby presents, and making a bunch of desserts, Saturday my plans include hosting a baby shower and getting caught up with many old college friends that I haven't seen in ages, and Sunday, I want to see my small group girls at Focus, work in Bryn's classroom at church, have lunch with college friends post-baby shower, and have my sister Kristin move in!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

I'm also very excited about today's shower too, and the seeing of many new/old butler friends. I can't wait to sample your desserts, I'm sure they'll be scrumptious!

Ragfield said...

Re: #3, practice leave

Rebecca said...

Another Pfanschmidt in Indy??????? She must know about the new Monical's. :)

Kathy said...

hope the shower was fun!