1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a plan for what's going on with my life.
2. Three desserts are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator. To be fair, though, they are only there because I made them for Saturday's baby shower for Suellen, Alicia, Krysten, and Adam.
3. I never leave home without my keys. (This is actually a bit of a joke, as about 90% of the time that I'm going somewhere, I get everything loaded in the car and then have to come back in for my keys.)
4. If I were a condiment, I would be pickles because they're my favorites. Weak reasoning, I know.
5. People who say one thing and do another are really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was "I'm exhausted."
7. And as for the weekend, Friday I’m looking forward to cleaning my house, wrapping baby presents, and making a bunch of desserts, Saturday my plans include hosting a baby shower and getting caught up with many old college friends that I haven't seen in ages, and Sunday, I want to see my small group girls at Focus, work in Bryn's classroom at church, have lunch with college friends post-baby shower, and have my sister Kristin move in!