Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #8

1. Idle hands are a waste of time. I'd better get to work on my knitting.

2. I love to get clean in the shower. Seriously. I love being clean. I'd shower more than once a day if I had time.

3. My favorite time of the day is when Ben gets home from work and plays with the girls, and there are these gorgeous peals of joyful laughter coming from all three of them.

4. The last tea I drank was probably some yummy chai tea from Cathy.

5. I like to sleep in, take the girls to free movies at the local theaters, go to the library, play with friends, watch Ben's softball games, go on road trips, swim at the pool, and take evening walks in the Summer.

6. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed (as I'm typing this right before doing that), tomorrow my plans include beginning my kamikaze effforts at potty training Bryn, and also visiting with Ben's parents and tackling some outdoor projects (assuming that the tornado-like rain stops), and Sunday, I want to continue to sit Bryn on the potty every 30 minutes, and hopefully have some down time to just relax with Ben and the girls!

3 comments:

Suellen said...

Kamikaze potty training.....sounds like fun... (or not!) Thank heaven that is a couple years away for us still!

Kathy said...

Good luck potty training, Amy!

Hope the rain settles for you...I am so tired of this crappy weather.

Kathy said...

I miss the daily blogging already! And it's only June 10th! :)

how is the potty training going?