Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill-In #9

1. A smile is a friend saying hello.

2. Bang or Bohnanza is my favorite board or card game right now, but I tend to change often.

3. I would love to have more free time or "me time" to just read and relax in my life and less chores.

4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of the fact that it has "really" already been summer for almost a month.

5. I just remembered I need to be somewhere in an hour, and I need to get both girls ready first (this would be easier if Bryn would not keep requesting Cheerio refills).

6. One of my favorite song lyrics (or at least the one that has been stuck in my head since last Sunday) goes like this: Oh praise the one who paid my debt / and raised this life up from the dead.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to checking several items off our "to do" list (such as putting up our hammock, doing some ebay posting, and writing our wills.... you figure out which ones are more fun!), tomorrow my plans include garage saling while Ben helps Mike deconstruct his deck, going to the Saturday night church service, and having a cookout with the Juliuses, and Sunday, I want to work for two services at church, then maybe get a nap and relax with the family!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I do love Bohnanza!!

Cathy said...

Yeah, Beans is one of my favorites too. And what's this? I want to work at church? Sounds exhausting, I'd NEED a nap after a morning like that. But all that cuteness is good.