Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

(Belated) Friday Fill-In #10

Since I was out of town on Friday, I figured I'd post my fill-in now. Better late than never, right?

1. Birthdays are a cause for huge celebration. Up until adulthood, my birthday was always my favorite holiday.... and it really is a holiday, because I was born on Veterans' Day! Now I try to make a big deal out of my girls' birthdays, as mine have ceased to be very exciting.

2. Either spring or fall is my favorite season because I love when the weather changes from cold to hot, or vice versa. Spring is pretty with all the trees getting green, but I also love watching the leaves change color in the fall. I don't like hot or cold weather, so I'd be perfectly happy if it was 60-70 degrees year-round.

3. I feel my best when I have been able to sleep as long as I want and wake up without an alarm. Often I will actually wake up earlier this way and feel fully rested, as opposed to when I know an alarm is going to go off and I feel that I must keep snoozing until the last possible moment, yet I am still grumpy when that infernal "beep beep beep" sounds.

4. Pizza is my favorite food! Sad but true. So many varieties, thick or thin crust, selection of toppings. Yum. This is why Fridays are Pizza Night at our house.

5. First impressions are usually incorrect.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was "do everything your way. But let others' ways become your ways if they are the right ways. Be true to yourself and you will never fail."

2 comments:

Cathy said...

I love 70 degree days too. And good for you for squeezing in your blogging!

Melissa said...

Amy, you might be surprised to hear this, but I think summer might be becoming my favorite season. October will always have a special place in my heart, but I am uncomfortably cold unless it is at least 80 degrees outside....