Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #1

I believe the point of Wordless Wednesdays is to post a picture to your blog which can stand alone and speak for itself. However, being an English and journalism major, I am not good with being wordless. So here is my adaption of the game: I will post a picture, and you will leave me your suggested captioning in the "comments" section. (My dad inadvertantly gave me the idea for this.) Yes, this really is just a shameless ploy to get more of you to comment, but I think it will be fun! So here's my picture:

10 comments:

amypfan said...

I'll even start you all off by posting a copy of the email that my dad sent me when he saw this picture.... which is what gave me the idea for having you all caption the pictures. Here's what he said:

I can't decide which caption goes with the attached photo.
Is it:
(A) I love my Grandpa.
(B) I can sit up all by myself and I love my Grandpa.
(C) I am such a big girl now and I love my Grandpa.

So now let's see what you all come up with....

Krysten said...

Look how big and cute I am! I can even sit up on my own now! I wonder how long it will be before I have two new girlfriends that will be able to sit up with me?

Alicia said...

Proposed caption:

Oh no! Not the paparazzi again!

AngieRenee said...

"What?! I can't date until I am 40?"

Ragfield said...

There's a six AM?

going places mommy said...

Are you taking a picture of me again!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T SLEEP!!!!!! READ ME ONE MORE STORY!!
Logan's grama

Cathy said...

"Say What?!"

Kathy said...

"You can't resist me, I'm way too cute."

Andrea said...

"How did I get like this and how do I lay back down?" (and I was there to witness this picture, so I'm pretty sure that's actually what she was thinking!)