Pages

Saturday, May 03, 2008

NaBloPoMo

I learned about this thing called "NaBloPoMo" on my friend Glynis's blog. Apparently the Powers That Be (known on "Angel" simply as the "PTB," although that has nothing to do with the topic here) have declared May the "National Plog Posting Month." The challenge is to post every day in the month of May. I'm honestly not sure if I'm up to the task, but I figured that since I managed to post the first two days of the month before I even knew this thing existed, that might be a sign that I should give it a shot. Besides, if I'm going to participate in Wordless Wednesdays, Thursday Thirteens, and Friday Fill-Ins, that only leaves me four days week to come up with my own topics, right? :)

5 comments:

libby said...

haha - a friend of mine is an ardent NaBloPoMo, Wordless Wednesday, BlogHer, and others poster... in fact, i think she's a pretty big deal in the mother posting world... you should probably check out her blog, now that I think about it - we went to college together... stopdropandblog dot com

as for life, or something, here's the itinerary - i keep forgetting, sorry - it was a nutso week - I get in 12:04 am on Friday morning/Thursday night... I fly out Monday at 5 pm. I have a hotel figured out for Thursday night/Friday morning, and Saturday and Sunday nights.

I'll drop you a line tomorrow at some point... i'll be working on papers all day long and certainly welcome phone calls :) yay, less than a week!

Kathy said...

I'll looking forward to reading all your posts!

SlyGly said...

Yay! Thanks for joining me! Now I feel a teensy bit more accountable!

Alicia said...

Great! That will give me even more excuse to stalk you on the internet!

Melissa said...

Amy,
I have no idea what these things are (NaBloPoMo??) but I will enjoy reading about your adventures every day!

M.

P.S. I had completely forgotten about our "Look at the set of teeth on that one" saying until you commented on my blog the other day. When I read your comment, I almost fell over laughing!

P.P.S. I am thinking of going back to Nicaragua; in fact I can think of little else. Ideally, I would like to go back for Eduardo's birthday, but I think more realistically Rob and I might go back for our 7th "honeymoon."

P.P.S.S. I also agree that we have a ridiculous amount of bikes, but there is always room for one more :)