1. For me slothfulness is the opposite of creativity.
2. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Piccoult was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because they limit my usual wordiness.
4. In nature I like looking at the sky--sunrises, sunsets, starry nights, and peaceful blue skies.
5. Obama should win the US elections (but I'm not an intense politician, so I can still be your friend of you disagree with me).
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was when watching "Prince Caspian." The talking mice tied up the cat. I really have no idea why it struck me so funny, but I could not stop laughing.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting rid of my current intense headache, tomorrow my plans include garage sales, swimming, and church carnival and Sunday, I want to hear what my pastor has to say about a very touchy subject!