Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #6

Italicized is the original; regular type is mine.

1. On my laziest day I like to sleep in, take a long shower, eat yummy foods (that I don't have to cook), take a nap, read, scrapbook, and knit while watching a movie!

2. Making lists makes me feel like I'm being productive, although I then get discouraged when the list gets really long and I still haven't checked anything off!

3. I love little girls and big hugs--there's nothing better than when Bryn is so excited to see me that she comes running at me with a huge tackle-hug.

4. This summer I want to have lots of fun with the girls! I actually woke up this morning with a whole list of places I want to go and activities I want to do.

5. A lunch with Melissa, Crissy, and Chuck made me start my blog.

6. Red hearts and orange pumpkins fill two Rubbermaid bins in my basement, ready to be distributed around the house when the appropriate holidays arrive.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the Trader's Point Creamery to see the cows and shop at the organic market, tomorrow my plans include going to Hannah's birthday party and then having date night with my wonderful husband and Sunday, I want to have a nice lazy day with the family!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

the girls are getting so big! you're going to have a blast this summer. :-)

Cathy said...

Did you make it to the creamery? They have the yummiest chocolate milk!