Pages

Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-In #3

Bold is the original; plain text is my answers. I thought there were some kind of odd ones this week, but I gave it a shot. :)

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are caffeine and lots of cherry grenadine syrup!

2. The stubborn streaks in my daughters often amaze me, yet Ben says it is only to be expected, as they come from a strong-minded mother.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is sleeping. (I'm not entirely sure what the original intent behind this one was, but since our dogs sleep about 20 hours a day, I figured this was a safe answer :) Their other activities include eating children's leftovers, barking at passing cars and workmen, and chasing each other in the backyard.)

4. Be quiet, mix it all together and voila! You have disgusting mess! (What I'm thinking of here is a trick we have used a few times to quiet Bryn while dining out.... she takes a partially filled water cup and pours in salt, pepper, sugar, and anything else that comes in "shakers" on the table. We just have to stop her before she drinks it!)

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow indestructible flowers. I tend to kill plants, and I'm sure that if I had a garden in my yard, anything that managed to survive me would be killed by babies, dogs, or weeds. I love pretty flowers, but they'd have to be indestructible to survive around here!

6. Baby is best au naturel. There's nothing better than kissing and cuddling a sweet little nakie baby fresh from the bath!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing with Andrea and Hannah, tomorrow my plans include shopping for bargains at the Trader's Point garage sale and visiting with my mom and Ben's parents, and Sunday, I want to enjoy Shaylee's baby dedication at church!

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Congrats on her Baby Dedication this weekend. That's wonderful news. God Bless you all!

SlyGly said...

I wish that I could grow flowers too. I wish that they would fully take care of themselves. But even the process of planting plastic blooms might be too much effort for me.